With the rise of hacking technologies, your webmail clients are more vulnerable than ever before. Among these apps, unsurprisingly, Gmail users have been the biggest victims of such hacks. The result, they cannot access their accounts. These hacks are getting pretty and if we have to put it in perspective, they are of the following types:
- The ones that don’t allow you to access your account.
- The ones that alter your security key.
- The one where your messages end up being forwarded to a hacker.
- The ones that hackers use to send out some unsolicited messages.
To remove these hacks from a Gmail account, you have to reset the whole security parameters. That is, you will have to reset the username and password.
Gmail Support Australia presents to out a simple way to remove intrusions from the account
While resetting the entire access detail is not fully suitable, it is much better than the alternative where you might the entire access from your account. Without further digression, let us move on to resetting these user credentials and get the account access back:
- Go to the official Gmail website, enter your user details and if they do not allow you to log in, click on the button that reads “I cannot login”
- You will now be directed to a page that will ask you the reason behind your inability to access your account.
- Click on the “I forgot my username”
- On the resultant page, either enter your alternate email or the mobile number
- Press the submit button. If you have entered an email, then you will receive a link to that address entailing the username and the link to restore your access.
- If you have input the cell phone number, you will receive a text message containing the username.
- Refer to the steps a. and b. from the previous section.
- As for the next step, click on the “I forgot my password’ button.
- Enter the alternate email ID or the mobile number on the resultant window.
- Click on “Submit” to proceed
- If you have entered an email, you will receive a link that will allow you to reset the password, if you have used the mobile number, you will receive an OTP (One time Password) that you will have to enter on the resultant screen to access the password changing page.
- Confirm the changes.
While these steps are pretty rudimentary, you might have to adhere to them if you seek to reestablish the security on your account. If you want more information pertaining to this, that is, if you are looking for ways to make your ID a lot more secure, you can contact us at our toll-free Gmail Support Number +(61)283173468. Our experts there will avail you of several security measures to make your Id safe and secure. Other than that, if you are facing other issues, you can contact us for that as well.